The way we approach things is very important. If you have to go to a family meeting and you’re upset and thinking that it’s going to be boring and not worth it, surely your attitude and your bad gesture make no one want to be by your side or talk to you and your day It really is a disaster. In addition everything that happens will see it from a negative point of view and that will make it negative in itself.
However, if you go with the intention of having fun, you will create situations to get it and will surely return home satisfied for a good day. With studies the same thing happens. Many times we see studies as a heavy obligation imposed on us. Having to study and doing so many things! But if you focus on it in another way, you will discover that studying is not negative, but that it has many and very good positive parts:
- Studies are a window to the world. Look from that point of view the classes. They are giving you access to a culture that has been brewing for centuries. Thanks to the classes you will discover the knowledge of so many men who have had to struggle a lot in some cases to access knowledge.
- Invest in your future. You are laying the foundation for what your life will be like in the future. All knowledge you acquire will be useful even if you now think that it is not so. Both those oriented to the profession that wants to study and those that seem irrelevant, have their importance.
- Try to see the usefulness of each subject in your life. Change that chip that makes you see certain subjects as useless “this is not going to be worth anything in life” and try to imagine taking advantage of that knowledge in some real life situation. Surely find them, if you put interest in doing it, it is much easier than you think.
- Challenge yourself. Challenge yourself to get good habits, to overcome your grades, to learn something new every day. This will help you to take the studies with enthusiasm and enthusiasm.
- Offer rewards. Write down your objectives and the prizes that will be given for each one you get. You will see how that stimulates and brings enthusiasm in the lowest moments.
How to study better: Tips to face a suspense
Even studying as you should, having the best positive habits and developing a constant job at some point in your life may have to face a suspense. I assure you that the better your ways of studying and the more you carry out your minor tasks will be the possibilities of failure. But if this is given you must learn to face it in the best way. These are the basic tips to face a suspense:
- Analyze your mistakes. See what has been wrong and analyze the causes: Have you read the questions correctly? Have you studied enough? Have your methods been correct? Was I too nervous? Have you not planned the time of each question well? Identify your mistakes and take note to fix them next time.
- Try to see objectively the consequences of the suspense. The world or the student career of anyone in a suspense is not over. Do not dramatize the situation, try to see what consequences that note has had and how you can trace it. Always think positive.
- Do not allow your brain to flagellate you. Spending all day thinking about why he answered option B and not A or why he did not read that question twice is worthless. Once you have analyzed your mistakes and know the cause of the suspense look for solutions but do not get carried away by self-pity or self-flagellation.
- Do not hide it. Explain in a mature way the reason for your failure. Surely their parents will be surprised if instead of telling them that the suspense is unfair or that the teacher has mania, he explains that he got nervous and did not understand a statement well, or that his approach when studying the subject was not the correct and must correct it. A mature and responsible analysis will make you see that you are on the right track.
- No one makes an omelette without breaking an egg. Exactly, a suspense is part of the life of the student and is something that the vast majority spend some time in his life. The only one who is not at risk of suspending an exam is one who does not have the privilege of being able to study. It is your particular “occupational risk”.